Thursday 2 April 2015

東京 | Day 3.

Alright im back for to blog about my trip to japan day 3. Btw i still missed japan T_T....

Day 3 - Shibuya.

Head up , didn't went for breakfast as many of my friends did'nt wake up on time :(. So went ahead and took the shuttle bus to the train station. Bought the tickets and went to shibuya.








and reached. The city is so nice. So we were supposed to find the hachiko dog statue , a quite touching story behind :(. So we went to ask around and managed to find the statue.

look at how anticipated my friend is ...lol

so each of us also took a picture with the dog statue .. haha.






and of course the famous shibuya crossing , but would be a better view if its at night.




and the things there are quite expensive though ...















AND THE FOREVER 21 THERE IS SO HIGH.








and went inside a pet shop and the cats is so cute !!!






and a paradise for all girls out there , my sis and my mum would go crazy if they visit here .. haha.


an advertisement van huh , quite special huh.




and this is the legendary ramen noodles and the juicy gyoza :D

a photo with one of their staff.. haha.


and headed back to shinagawa station for dinner as we couldn't find any place to settle our dinner. Settled @ Danny's Family Restaurant. Quite expensive though and quite sad for my meal as the staff there told me is fish , so i ordered . But when i tasted , it is oyster and i'm allergic to seafood :(. So give it to my friend and sad me eating rice , soup and tofu :(. Couldn't blame her as we also had some language barrier :(. after which headed back to our hotel and also bought some bento set and other food from the 7-eleven as i didn't eat much :(. and that's all for my day 3!

     'Vernondbt


                                                                             Day 1 | Day 2| Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 |

No comments:

Post a Comment