Monday 14 October 2013

Lunch buffet @ International seafood buffet.

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK NOW AS MY N LEVEL IS OFFICIALLY ENDED , but still got to worried for o levels maths paper :( . Leave aside studies and shall start blogging again :).

22 September 2013
Went to pray my ah gong and had a splendid meal at east coast park international seafood buffet as to celebrate my ah gong anniversary.


Salad Prawn.

Steamed Prawn.

SMALL ABALONE WITH ONLY ONE BUFFET SERVING.







Hmm , Beef.

CRAYFISH.

SOFT SHELL CRAB.

DESSERT.
  
So after lunch , my cousins and i were going around east coast park and headed back to pp ( parkway parade ) , it was really hot on that day and my cousins and sister suggest to ride bicycle but due to my outfit , i guess i could cycle so we went back to marine parade and went around shop shop and headed to 113 Katong and went to arcade to play and my cousin won a bear by the sweet jackpot. And at night headed back to amk hub to catch piercy jackson : the sea of monster. Quite a nice movie cause i always wanted to watch this movie since it's opening when i did not have any time to watch also and headed back home as was very tired.
  

                                                                           By VernonDBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment