Saturday 28 September 2013

Turning Sixteen.

Sorry for the belated post of my sixteen birthday ,well really thank everyone for those wishes on fb , twitter and presents. It's like the most happiest birthday i had ever as received lot's of presents and big surprise from my friends :D

So let's start from the surprise which my friend had given me... :D

So my friend  'lied' to me about going to orchard and told me to meet at my house downstairs and so i went down and they brought to another block which is my other friend block , then suddenly someone run over to me which was my friend and scream 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and came with a huge cardboard and told me to follow them as they had prepared BBQ surprise so i felt really touch and unexpected thought that will be just a cake with candles. LOL. So let the pictures talk.

























That's all and really thanks them for giving me this surprise !!! :D

Anyway thanks to all who had give me presents :D . It was a lot and really touched by it T_T ...
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ALL THE SURPRISES AND MAKING MY SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL :D Btw finally i can watch NC16 Movie already. LOL

Countdown to N level phase 2 : 8 More days.


Follow me on twitter  : https://twitter.com/VERNONDBT_
Follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/vernondbt_

XOXO
Vernondbt

No comments:

Post a Comment