Wednesday 19 June 2013

Genting trip 2013.


Well wake up at 4am , getting ready and off to the coach. Just a picture with my sister before we leave from singapore and hello to malaysia.
So it was quite a long journey .
First stop = Yong peng
Where we had our breakfast at there , but was quite unhygenic as there were tons of flies around .

Second stop = toilet break
so i was sleeping all the way when my mum told me to go for toilet as it will be a 2 hour journey.

So i was like so tired as i did not sleep the previous day and wake up and saw that I HAVE REACH GENTING. Woah i was like sleeping a while and reach.


XX Day 1 XX


 

So immediately went to grab for starbucks and love their service there and they even write your name on the cup.

Well they got my name wrong . LOL
So after that we were all waiting to check in our hotel , it was quite Fast and chop chop done and we get our room ready to check in , so we went to the hotel room , well it was small and the tv was like so freaking small.
After next , went to have our lunch @ marrybrown . Whenever i visit genting , sure will try marrybrown de.

Yeah so tried the fish burger set and add on for the mushroom soup ! :D . Really love their mushroom soup cause is cheap and nice ! :D

After lunch , went on to have our afternoon activity , so we went for bowling session ! 

First round - my cousin was in first place then i was second :D
Second round - still my cousin won first , i was second.

After bowling , went to try for snow world cause since after they had a renovation , i had not try yet so since we got time , went to try on snow world. Before that went to purchase the tickets @ RM30



The duration for us was only 40 Minutes , was queuing to go in . So was ready to go in , put our things in the locker and put on the coat and boots and glove which they had provided . But sadly no cameras are allowed to bring inside. It was like super cold and we were like throwing snowballs at each other . We also played the slides and was very fun & COLD.
So we were suppose to meet for dinner @ 6pm , but was late so we quickly went to the place to have for our dinner.
So we settled dinner @ 云华宫 .


1st dish - fried vegetable.


2nd dish - Mango salad with chicken.

3rd dish - Prawn salad with honeydew.





4th dish - Fried tofu.


5th dish - Steamed fish .


6th dish - Dong po meat with mantou.

Overall was good and nice.

After which we went back to hotel to bath as we were wet after playing at snow world.
Next up - Karaoke
We were intend to play pool but was closed down , so instead we went to sing Karaoke . But sadly they don't have the deluxe room any more , so we take the another big room , forgot what room already.
So the room cost about RM 132 , so we shared among each other for like RM 22 . IS LIKE CHEAPER THAN SINGAPORE. Also if you want to go , please bring more friend along cause it will be much more cheaper and also it is 3 hour long  cause they close at 3AM.
  







The room was quite huge and very clean . They even provide free wifi & free plug socket to charge your phone ! :D

Well after singing K , we went outside to the old town coffee to see what's available , was very very cooling when we went outside , well sadly we did not went to the coffee shop but instead went to minimart to buy some snacks and drink. Then we went to buy KFC for supper and headed back to hotel room.
and played poker cards and was very late already and needed to wake up early for tomorrow's strawberry farm.
So lights out.

                          XX DAY 2 XX

    Well my alarm was set at 7.30 am , but woke up at 8.15am , very very tired . So went to bath and headed out for breakfast with my father and grandparents together with me and my sister.
Well we went to Good friends restaurant , but needed to wait for like 30 minutes .
So finally it was our turn , every year my family never failed to come to this restaurant whenever we came to genting.  


Prawn dumpling.








Well did not take the other dishes cause was very hungry. LOL.
Well me and my sister was late to meet my mother , so we went back to starbucks there and meet my cousins and my mum. So my mum and aunts went to book the taxi which brought us to the chin swee cave temple & strawberry farm. So the second half day journey began !
                     
 First stop - Chin swee cave temple 
well we went there to pray and went to took photos up the scenery level.
   












with my sister :D.


Love this photo a lot , with my cousins & my mom colleague's son.



My mum and sis.


Me , mum and sis.






With my cousins ! ;D







The story and figures about 18 level of hell.





Well so my mum want to take picture of me .. oh well.





Next stop - Strawberry farm





So i began cutting the strawberry ! :D 
So i cut about 10 pieces .
The price is 100G - RM8
Mine was total cost of RM12

Next stop - Mushroom farm. 









so after which we headed to a restarunt for lunch with FREE AIRCON ( Open air ) 

And then headed back to First world . So after that we headed to Bowling session again. After bowling session , we had time so went to shop around and headed back to hotel and getting ready for dinner.
So we settled dinner @ Coffee terrence . A international buffet but only kids without adults. ( With my grandparents and my cousin only )


Did not know why my appetite had gone low :(. Eat very less at the buffet. 

THE CHICKEN IS VERY TENDER.

@#$#%$%$% RAINBOW CAKE ! I CAME HERE SO THAT TO EAT THE CAKE ! :D Well it was very nice :D

               And those cute little fishcake soup.  

Well we Were gradually late for our show and we were suppose to meet the adults at the place where we had our dinner previous day. We ran over and reach , so went in and was brought to our seats. Well we thought we had the VIP seats but instead normal seats LOL. Well i was sleeping while watching the show. It was the show called 'FREEZE 2'. But overall the show was about stunning moves on ice skating . After that we went to sing karaoke again. After that went to bought KFC for supper again and went back to hotel and sleep. So Lights out and prepare for next day.

                       
                          DAY 3 ( LAST DAY )
Meet my cousins for breakfast @ 9am , so we went to KFC for breakfast cause i really like their breakfast is cheap and nice but sadly they ran out of forks and maple syrup .

After that We went to shopping again as i wanted to buy some things and gifts for my friends.
Also mum told me to go and try out some clothes and bought a NEW BASEBALL JACKET.

Went back to hotel and check out . Brought our luggage downstairs and went to bought starbucks and the person who serve me was really kind and always smile at me . :D


So headed to bus terminal and onboard the bus and went back to singapore. 

X HOME SWEET HOME X

Overall for the genting trip :

Well i had fun for these 3 days but sadly i did not went to outdoor themepark as we did not have any time and the pool and billard was removed. But still i loved the genting weather.

 So that's all for my trip to genting 2013. Hope to revisit again next year ! ;D

Follow me on twitter  : https://twitter.com/VERNONDBT_
Follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/vernondbt

XOXO
VERNONDBT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment