Sunday 9 June 2013

Friends without benefit.

Hello everyone !

Update once again , since a long time i have ever update ma blog.
But will be changing my blog design soon.

So it's a long time since i ever post this kind of wordy post.
So let's start , erm so i will be talking about being treated disadvantage by others.

Well this happen to me all time . So whenever i treated someone good , they treated me nothing . WHAT IS THIS SHIT >:O ..
Mainly because they take me for granted. Do you ever feel that way ? For example , when is your friend's birthday , they insist you buy present for them , so we had to buy for them. But however , when is your birthday , they tends to forgot about it and finding all shorts of excuses saying that they could not buy any present for you ? Well i had enough of this shit and realise that i have been too good for them. I really had enough of this bullshit. SO NEVER TREAT PEOPLE GOOD IF THEY NEVER TREAT YOU GOOD.

That's all the rant i wanted to post. LOL. So next sunday will be going to genting again ! :)and will update my blog soon ! :D

Follow me on twitter  : https://twitter.com/VERNONDBT_
Follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/vernondbt

XOXO
VernonDBT.







No comments:

Post a Comment