Sunday 23 March 2014

How i spend my march holidays.

So finally got the time to catch-up with my childhood friend when i first know him since nursury :D. Went to have swensen for lunch and then movie @ jem. 


But first let me take a #selfie



Chilli fish pasta for luncch , was quite nice and reasonable :D


After which had a polariod since i brought my camera along .  Then after which went aroud shopping and took mrt down to JEM. Catch the movie


quite nice and touching story. But don't really about how childish am i .. haha. and really hope that this friendship would last forever as we have know each other for like 12 years already. :D

21/2/2014

went to the singapore student photography conference and attend for few training courses so i choose aquarium photography & street food photography BY DR LESLIE TAY !! :O :O :O yea i had always been looking for his photography and his food blog ( Almost wanted to buy his book ).  AND FINALLY got a picture with him :D ....



and so that's all for my march holiday and school is reopening tomorrow :(. NO. and i guess i will update my blog like once a week ? :P 


and i miss my school camp alot . T_T




VernonDBT'




No comments:

Post a Comment