Thursday 20 February 2014

Whole lot's of events.

Sup guys ~

Chinese new year 2014 , quite a good year heh , visited many of my friend's house. Played ban luck and lost , not really in lady's luck. :(

除夕夜 ( Eve )

How can miss reunion dinner ?!! As usual , with dishes cooked by my grandmother. Nothing beats than family meal.

#OOTD for that night.


Spend the night playing fireworks ! #yeah

Chu yi ( New year day 1 )

Went over to my grandmother house and waited for my relatives to arrive , collected hongbaos and went to father's friend house later on. :D

#ootd for that night. Quite simple hehe.

Chu Er. ( New year day 2 )

Headed over to my friend's house , it was quit rush that day as i needed to rush here and there. Stay until 5pm+ and lose money T_T ... Cabbed down to my cousin's house and continue for ban luck , lose again. Sigh luck can't be better. :(

Chu san ( New year third day )

Headed to another friend's house again and won some money to recover from my second day , had steamboat at my friend's house and later at night went for night movie with friends :D Yeah.


Chu si ( Forth day of CNY ) 
Nothing much , headed much to friend's house once again , went back home quite early as next day got school. Sigh. Pictures colleuge with third day picture. :)


School's growth camp which was last week , was really fun espicially fine dining , well is my second and last year already , sigh miss the fun of my last year class :(.


Second day was fine dining which i was anticipated on ! 

Three courses meal , at a ballroom. 


Sigh , will always miss this fine dining :')

Sunday ( 16/2)
Was my good friend's birthday so headed to bugis and sing k and steamboat buffet which made me gain 2 kg. Spent lot's of fun together and anyway happy birthday hong ming ! : )

A college for that day ! :D




Was checking the internet of today's Brit award 2014 and guess what , both of my favorite singer WON !! 
CONGRADULATION ELLIE GOULDING AND LORDE !!! :D And in midst of thinking of purchasing the tickets for ellie goulding concert as she is coming to singapore this coming june . Sigh :(.  
  



By VernonDBT


No comments:

Post a Comment