Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hi 2014 , Bye 2013

So it shall be my first post for 2014. Well yesterday went to celebrate with my bunch of friends at marina bay area and was really my first time able to go out and celebrating new year countdown as for years i had been staying at home and countdown-ing. Well yesterday fireworks at marina bay float was really splendid and wonderful. well i am too lazy to post the video up here , so you can view it at my instagram page.
-->http://instagram.com/vernondbt_

So what's for 2014 resolution.

  1. to target for 70KG.
  2. to able to achieve good results for 'O' levels.
  3. Stay healthy and clean
  4. More friends.
  5. More money
  6. Able to improve in my studies.
  7. Trip to Japan
  8. Trip to New york
Yap that shall be my resolution for 2014. So now awaiting for chinese new year ! :D.

VernonDBT

No comments:

Post a Comment