Saturday 23 November 2013

A night to remember.

Bonjour ! So last week i had my school graduation night , well it was held at school ( as usual ) , but was the last night with many of my classmates T_T..... 

So let's start. So i brought about 9 packs of polariod film ( shared ) , left about 1 to bring back . Hehe.

With one my friend , he really look different and handsome.





with one of my closest friend ever. :D



with one of my kind and good teacher ever. Well she teach us for history and social studies but was our form teacher since sec 1 :D :D BEST TEACHER EVER. 
with our school's prom queen ! :)










Liked this photo very much , well generally behind me was all my classmates which they had came up the idea together to wear men in black / mafia / black society. When they did not know that it will be that popular and spotlight of the day. Haha.


Last but not least , my closes clique.


and also my class 4NA , when we have spend 2 years while some 4 years together when its time to say goodbye to some of my friends. T_T . We had spend lot's of fun moments , joke and outing. I would like to say that this had been the best class i had ever had.


Thank you 4NA , hope we would be all together next year. :')  



No comments:

Post a Comment