Saturday 24 August 2013

Break from reality.

Yo ! I am finally back from my prelims , yeah it ended already and finally can update ma blog . It look so dead. Oh well . Lets start.

August 10

Heh , went to bugis+ , intend to watch smurf 2 but instead went to lan. Meh. Anyway also went to marble slab ! To cure my unhappiness away. :P

17 August.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAI JUN.


Yeah went to my friend's house and gave a surprise to my other friend which was his birthday but only a few days away so we intend to give him a surprise ! Anyway it was really a successful want as he did not know anything about the surprise but only know that we are studying ! Haha. Anyway sucha good bro! :D


23 August 
When my prelims was ended , so followed my friends to queenstown to look for present for the guy above the photo .. Then after which they choose and bought and gave him as his present :D . And went to IKEA afterwhich which i really love it as THEIR HOTDOG AND ICE-CREAM & CHICKEN WING ARE DELICIOUS. OKAY. Okay sorry for being too emotional. Meh. went to bought the hotdog set & ice cream :D. 

24 August 
Yeah result day when i was quite disappointed with my english , maths and chinese.
Results
English P2 - 20/50 ( FAILED)
Chinese P1 - 34/60 ( DROPPED)
Chinese P2 - 39/60 ( PASSED)
Chinese P3 - 12/20 ( TG PASSED )
Chinese Oral Prelim - 42/60 ( YEAH )
So calculated for overall for chinese is B4 . Not sure to cry or smile.
And last but not least 
Maths P2 -33/60. 
Quite badly done :( . Cause most of my friend scored 40 and above . Meh.


Okay shall update soon ! 

Follow me on twitter  : https://twitter.com/VERNONDBT_
Follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/vernondbt_

XOXO
Vernondbt






No comments:

Post a Comment