Wednesday 10 July 2013

Despicable me 2 + Blind detective ! :)

Yeah so monday was youth day , so went out to watch movie again . OMG. Been watching so many movie since june holiday :O

First movie review - Blind detective

( Image from google )

Well it was quite a nice movie to watch but sadly is NC16 ( lucky i am 16 .. Haha ) . Well generally i really like to watch those CSI or any detective movies regards to mystery . Well this movie was act by Andy Lau ( my father idol ) and sammi cheng . They both were partner for solving mystery and cases but however andy lau in the movie was blind but was very pro at solving those murder cases and .....  
not to spoil the movie ... Hehe.

Overall movie : 3.5/5 

Next movie review : Despicable me 2  
Well this was one of the great movie i would recommend cause is way too cute especially the MINIONS 
p.s : I even change my phone wallpaper to MINIONSSS ! 
Well went to watch during youth day . Lucky still got student price , thought it was public holiday price but just a normal day :P .  Wanted to watch at 2.45pm de show but guess what ?! ALL SOLD OUT . From 1 pm - 4pm slot . So we have no choice but to watch the 4.50pm , WHO CARES .. lol.
Movie started and was quite late a bit , miss a bit of the starting ! 
( Image from google )
SO CUTE RIGHT. 
Overall rating : 5/5

Although the movie is short , but is quite touching and nice ! :D Really love it and also wanted to get the toy from McDonald's happy meal de toy ( DONT JUDGE ME AS A KID ) .
Well this friday is my 'N' Level oral english . HOPEFULLY CAN OVERCOME MY FEAR :(....

Shall end this picture for my post ! :)



Follow me on twitter  : https://twitter.com/VERNONDBT_
Follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/vernonfoo_dbt

XOXO
Vernondbt

No comments:

Post a Comment