Sunday 26 May 2013

Brunch @ Mouth restaurant .

So yeah , well i am back to blogging back again . Sorry to all my  readers that i have been neglect of updating the blog.   

Went for brunch with my family at mouth restaurant at plaza sing.
So it was a buffet dim sum so we can order as much as we can but only limited to like 3 orders.


Drunken Chicken  


Braised roasted duck.

Fried Prawn dumplings.


Complimentary soup > Corn with sharks fin soup. 

Pyramid Fried rice .

Sweet and sour pork . Tasted the best and ordered for like 3 times.

wanton in some sauce or soup.

Ha Gao known as dumplings.

Xiao Long Bao.

Fried Spring Roll.

Tako cheese croquette  

Siew mai one of my favorite dim sum dishes.

Char Siew Bao

Pork rib also my favorite dim sum food ! :D 

Time for some desserts ! 
erm forgot what jelly is this already.


Potato cream but was serve in cold way.




Yam roll ! Nice.

One of the mystery dish in our order menu.
Duck skin with egg roll. 

Overall was okay and quite delicious.

Time for some instagram updates.

So bought this cute little chickens cakes cause is my childhood favorite snacks ! :D
So will update my blog often as currently i have finish my mid years but still got one more big exams coming soon ! 

Follow me on twitter  : https://twitter.com/VERNONDBT_
Follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/vernondbt



Cheers 
VernonDBT


  

No comments:

Post a Comment