Saturday 27 April 2013

10 Facts about me + Updates.

Shall post a 10 facts about me since some bloggers are doing .. LOL.

1) I am afraid of bees and spiders and those ants which are in groups , they ARE SCARY .

2) I love cats a lot , haha yeah . used to buy some cat food at those minimart and then feed those stray cat around at my friend's house , but now don't have already. LOL... Cause i can see their happiness when they are eating :)

3) I got skin problem which i don't really care what other's think of me.

4) I got silver award for swimming though i am fat . WHO SAYS FAT PEOPLE CANNOT SWIM . LOL

5) I am bad at studies , no motivation yet to study hard . Keep at those low rank in school :(.

6) I don't know about DSLR till i join my secondary school CCA. LOL

7) I love food photography and loves to write food review after eating at a certain place ! :)

8) I sucks at amaths & emaths -O-

9) I am a hard fan of rilakkuma which i had lot's of it at my home ! :)

10) I am fear of Ghost. LOL

Alrights , that's all about the 10 facts of me. Shall update now for this week ! :)


 
Went to bugis+ , and settle down to have marble slab to cure my sunday away.


 Bought chewy junior which AMK hub open new want . Addicitive.
 
 
 
Inspiration book & he is also a father now :)
 
 

 
 
Went to try on the Chicken Mcmuffin , quite nice.
 

Udders ice-cream on thursday before mom's flight to korea. :D
 


Went to try on the udon king which was open newly at AMK HUB . Tasted quite okay but service is quite slow.
Price is like same as Ajisan .
 
That's all for this week. Will update soon about my friend's birthday which happens today ! :) Stay tuned.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment