Friday 22 February 2013

Stressful week.

Hey to all my readers ! :D

Yeah today was my school X-country day . Woke up so early ._. . Yeah was like walking and talking with my friends , it seems to be walkathorn than marathon . :D ... Then went to have our lunch at texas chicken ! Went to took mrt and then went to friend's house to gamble ! LOL....

Yeah anyway common test is coming .. Just next week starting :( ... Fear of it . Gonna start study tomorrow onwards. CHIONG AR....

Gonna had a hard time decide which pathway to go after 'N' Level , fear that might do bad and not sure if i can proceed to sec 5 . :( .

Anyway trying not to stress myself nowsday , take a deep breath and relax . LOL

Yeah bought new bag again at #qoo10


#new watch again ! :D


Anyway , hopefully i can go japan with my friend's after maybe my 'N' Level . :( 

From blackberry online

Yes and finally blackberry 10 is coming out soon ! Maybe getting it after my contract ends ! Which is next year :( .








No comments:

Post a Comment