Thursday 31 January 2013

JB Trip & Fine dining .

Sorry for the long updates as school are busy nowadays .

Yeah so last sunday went to JB with family to purchase some Chinese new year goods and change my screen protector AGAIN.

Just a pretty heavy dinner at one of the JB restaurant called : ''San Low Seafood'' .... It is just near the pelangi plaza there :O
Their quite famous beehoon .

Fish !
Anyway bought lot's of chinese new year goodies and decoration , they are damn fucking cheap .
Bought just enough for my house and also bought some bread in Tesco ! Wanted to buy their pizzas , but mom say's will turn smelly if long hour of not putting in fridge >:O...
Also change my screen protector for like RM20 . And also bought a new bag for new year & bought lot's of food there ! >3


My 'CHIO RED' screen protector , oh well ready for chinese new year.

Today - 31/01/2013.
It was my school's camp so all secondary 4 are having some fine dining . So we went to swensen for fine dining ! So classy , intend to wear long sleeve but instead wearing polo tee .. Whole class all wear long sleeve except me .. POLO TEE. Regret for not wearing long sleeve :(.

Our Dinner / Main course ! 
Appetizer - Mushroom Soup !
Main Course-Chicken Cutlet.
Dessert- One scoop of ice-cream !

Anyway this my class photo ! 4NA 2013 ! :D
Do check my photos on facebook ! 
That's All ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment