Sunday 20 January 2013

A day @ Orchard.




Yeah so went to orchard to shop cause for my friend's celebrations. 
Headed to eat Ajisen for lunch , not sure wheather is lunch or dinner .. LOL

My Paiku ramen + Fried Chicken for side dish ( No Picture :P )


My friend's ramen + gyoza ( Side dish also ) 

After which went on shopping and decided to bought a rilakkuma cup @ Kinokuniya .. $12.50,
quite worth it bah . Then proceed and then one friend went back home , left me and my another friend , went to daiso and then he also go back then left me alone shopping ~ LOL..
Went to buy starbucks --> A&F -->Cinelasure-->Scape-->Somerset-->HMV-->
Then took bus down to plaza sing to meet ma parents for dinner ! went to swensen for dinner ....




My Favorite Victoria Chicken ! >3

My Father's Crayfish Pasta.

My Mother's Soft-Shell Crab Pasta.



Earthquake ice-cream !


#lotd-Loots of the day.








Ah~Love this cup ! :D
Sticky ! Students who show their Student pass will get a free 70G with any purchase 

New two covers .. Oh gosh no space to put already :(




No comments:

Post a Comment