Sunday 2 December 2012

PSY @ Marina Bay Sands






















Let's get started , so i had create a new blog as something wrong with my current wants. so headed to the PSY mini show case held in Marina Bay sand . Took Mrt down and reach like on time..
Quite a lot of peoples ! The MBS also gave us free lightsticks and poncho in case raining . and i was alone.
Yeah , Waited for 8 pm to start ! and finally he came out ! So he perform his current 3 song include one big song - OPPA GANGNUM STYLE
the other two were champion and jump ? it lasted for about 40 Mins , sorry for my bad photo as i was very far from the stage thus my phone can only zoom until that.
then headed to MBS and bought some macroons before my father fetch me home.


Once again , thanks for MBS for organizing this event : )

No comments:

Post a Comment