Monday 31 December 2012

It's a new year ahead.

So it's almost the last day of 2012 .... It's time for my conclusion for 2012 !

January - March
-Celebrate Chinese New year ... LOL who don't ?!
-Watch the Lorax Movie...
-Watch Dance Dance Dragon
-Got my Iphone 3G .
-Found a iphone @ Marina bay sands , then the person wrote letter to my school and stand in front of the whole school  :D .... Oh greats ...

April-June
-Went for the canon expose day
-One of my JB trip :P
- Exams >:O
-Went for my genting Trip
-Change to S3 Phone :D
-Celebrated Father's day

July-September
-School trip to singapore flyer ! :D
-Oral Exams -.-
-7th Month Dinner
-Watch Katy perry-Part of me
- My first trip to Gardens by the bay
-Common test -O-
- My 15th birthday !!!
-Celebrated Lantern festival !!
-My Uncle's Wedding ._.

October-December
-Bought my new ipod touch !!
-Trip to Pulua Ubin -O-



-Canon Photomarathon
-Mom's Birthday !
-Dyed My Hair
-Bought a new rilakkuma bear

-watch Ah boys to men part 1 
-Psy free concert !!
-My Thailand trip ( do read at the side of my blog )
-Celebrating christmas ! 
-Steamboat dinner for Christmas dinner !
Photo: Christmas eve dinner ! ^^

Photo: With the A&F model #abercrombie#fitch
- with the A&F model !! :D

Photo: Log cake session !
LOG CAKE ! 

-Countdown for 2013

For my 2013 new resolution 

- Score good points for 'N' level and 'O' Level

-An New ipad Mini & Iphone 5

-Good Results for exams PlS.

-More Overseas Trip Pls.

Oh greats time for some real updates...

Yesterday went to e-hub downtown east for a movie !  Watch 



it was very funny and cute ! But some gonna cry part lah... 
Overall 4/5 ! 
And also went for 3 rounds of bowling session last night ... 
Won for the first round ! :D

Anyway tomorrow is the last day and countdown for 2013 ... Going out for a mad shopping ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment